Tuesday, June 12, 2007

title: the reason

Abstract:
Through my artwork I will argue and demonstrate by way of visualisation and interactivity, in public and private spaces, that we are being deliberately manipulated both consciously and unconsciously by the purveyors of language and implementaers of media and technology

I went to the long beach artist walk and projected in galleries and on walls
ran into a young health worker interested in the project for working with youth at risk. This project was offering an alternate interactive environment that could catch their attention. I was projecting before the female fire eating belly dancers.

in an art gallery I was projecting on the ceiling and floors people stopped and as about the children but I was also grilled about the fact that they had seen it outside and maybe people could not understand it, was that part of my intent and by straddling both art and information a great linking

No comments: